Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Automobile Workers, We Don Need Your Stinkin Automobile Workers


I guess one thing I thought about Obama was that he would not be so doctrinaire. So ideologically rigid. He seems unable to think of anyone who is not in his circle as human and to care about them. Let's face it. When you come out and speak in favor of letting the wealthiest 1% keep their monies and bonuses and then tell the real workers that they have to take one for the good of us all. Or actually I guess, 99% of us have to take one for the good of the 1%, well shit.

The real interesting thing is that the right hates him even more for saving their bacon. The left is forced to support him cause he is all we've got. But to me it looks like we are going to be right back where we were, you know.

No comments: