Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Epic Fail


I don't think that Obama has permanently failed, but I do think that he has up to this point on the two most important issues out there right now.

The bailout package and the war in Iraq. His positions are in lock step with the completely repudiated positions of Bush and the republicans. The only reason he isn't getting reamed on Iraq is that it is relatively quiet right now and the bailout has pushed it off the front pages.

They screwed the pooch on the bailout bonuses and now they are trying to blame Dodd. Apparently, that is not true. In fact Dodd tried to put limits on the bonuses and Geithner and the rest of the administration were able to keep limits out of the bill.

It is difficult to understand just what he is doing and why he is doing it. I would like to believe that there is some really clever concept here rather than think that the guy I voted for is a complete idiot. But right now he and his administration are acting like complete idiots and they were idiots when they forced the bailout bill through. Of course we're not even talking about the most expensive provisions of the bailout bill. And you do not really think that they are any more fair in the long run, do you?

Quite simply, I doubt if he has the desire to force anything other than variations on what he has already do through the congress. Therefore, we're fucked. Now where have I heard that before?

But to get back to my first point, I do not expect Obama to change his policies or the people he listens to which means: EPIC FAIL!!!!!

No comments: