Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Monday, March 16, 2009

I've Got Something Else to Complain About


This post by Creek Running North, is kind of depressing. Mostly because he is so right: about how progressives aren't holding Obama's feet to the fire about getting out of Iraq. Not about: "It all happened before, with Clinton, and it will again." At least I hope he isn't.

I don't think I've been blogging a lot about that specific busted promise. And male no mistake that is a busted promise, perhaps the most obvious of all his busted promises. That is now just gone away as if it wasn't ever there. "Hey, I said we'd get out, but golly gosh, the people who got us into that, and whose reputations require that we stay there want to stay. So what can I do?"

"Yeah, I mean once it is explained to me by the people who have been wrong about nearly everything for as long as I can remember (yeah, Clinton too) well I guess I'll just have to go along them."

It is another WTF moment. But to get back to the link, I haven't been blogging much about it because, well I guess because the immediacy of its effect isn't there. Or perhaps because it isn't right in front of my face all the time, like the economy. Yeah, yeah I know about the negative effect it has on the economy.

Perhaps I should go to Code Pink a little more.

No comments: