Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Monday, March 2, 2009

Last Post


I've been thinking about the last post of mine. Was I unfair, too quick do you think?.........
Na.

Would you guess that like the boy who cried wolf or the stopped clock these war mongers would have to be right at some point? Not really. Wolves are relatively simple predators that eat whatever. And let's face it the stopped clock isn't really "right" ever, it just coincidentally seems to reflect the time two times a day.

These people and by "these people" I mean the ones who have come to power under Bush really want to go to war again. They really want to maintain a large military presence in the middle of the Middle East, for ever. They will use the WMD excuse every time and they will hope that we will all (to mix my fairy tale metaphors) run around like Chicken Little when ever they let us in on their belief that the sky is indeed falling once again.

Incidentally, I'm still waiting for that judge to pay on our bet about the WMD in Iraq. I'm prepared to make a similar bet about Iran.

No comments: