Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Better get a bucket


Computer down again. Thank god I didn't get rid of the old ones. Of course one was at the office and the other had it's screen down.

The Saint threw up three times in the back seat of the car. Yeah I know.

The pups went nuts when we took them out.

Sarah Palin's daughter is pregnant. So much for Christian abstinence. Think this is her first?

Finally, the cops go nuts in St. Paul and right wingers make to say its ok. I simply do not understand people. Actually, I do understand them quite well, I just don't like it. It appears to me that there are a lot of people who are just more than happy to be in thrall to whoever happens to be in power. But god knows what causes them. I think that they are just afraid to think for themselves.
Is it possible that the photo is just a metaphor for life?

No comments: