Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, September 26, 2008

Saved Again -- Maybe


I'm beginning to feel like Nell Fenwick. Although I'm apparently being saved by Snidely Whiplash.


Once again (like the Bankruptcy Bill) the real reactionaries come to the rescue and prevent the bill from being enacted. Of course once the "liberal" Democrats got enough votes they were able to over ride the conservatives who were keeping the bankruptcy bill from becoming law.


I assume that the same thing will happen here, but I just hope that they wait until after the election. Of course as soon as I say that I start to wonder why. It looks like Obama is in the tank to the special interests as deeply as anyone and Biden definitely is. I guess I'm just scared of McCain/Palin. I think that they might be able to screw this country up beyond the limits of my imagination. On the other hand, I could see the same thing happening with Obama, it would just take longer.


Gee whiz.


No comments: