Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Palin


Welllllllllllllll now. Who'd a thunk it?


I suspect that that was the best he could do. And don't fool yourself it is going to be seen as brilliant. I myself am one of those who buys into Mencken's theory that no one ever went broke underestimating the American public.


She's a relatively young good looking woman with a disabled child. What more does McCain need? I'm sure that she can talk and that she can debate with a reasonable amount of skill. Any politician can. At that point the MSM will simply run with how really special she is and isn't she so brave to be out there with that little one not well. Her looks ain't gonna hurt either.


Like Chaney and Bush the MSM will simply ignore the really reactionary aspects of her politics. Any mistakes or gaffs she makes will last half a news cycle, unlike anything the Democrats do. Of course, she will be greatly helped by the Democrats and Obama who have had an awful summer. They seem to be taking their instructions from "Losers B Us" advising Democrats ever since Humphrey.

No comments: