Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh Christ

I am listening to an asshole in jail right now who wants out even though he checked into the ER on an overdose while out on bond. Then he notifies the court and me that he was suffering from severe electrical shocks, unfortunately no medical records confirm this yet.

On the other hand presidential candidates can look you straight in the eye (or camera as the case may be) and tell you one tihng while the video of them saying just the opposite is playing right behind them. So I guess I can see where my guys think that they should be able to look at you and lie and get away with it. I am constantly forced to point out to them that they are not wealthy politicians who control courts and police departments.

No comments: