Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Obama's Racism

You know I'm beginning to think that the MSM is working really hard to make sure that Obama can't be elected or if elected is elected with such a small margin that they will think he cannot effectively govern (of course that never counts if you're a Republican [see 2000, 2004]). Ok, that was just snark. Of course they are working hard to make sure that McCain gets elected.

The one thing that gives me a little hope is that this is all happening so early that maybe Obama will be able to figure out a way to combat the whole thing. On the other hand his handling of Wes Clark's comments doesn't really give me a lot of hope.

You know I wonder where all the energy and competence he used in pushing back against Clinton is right now. It is as if he had some sort of pod experience immediately after securing the nomination.

He careened into the beltway in a major and obvious way and seemed to change his campaign style.

No comments: