Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Various Things


Nothing to do with the post, I just like it.

Who could have thought that the previous administration could have been so incompetent that they didn't even keep the files of the various terrorist in one place.

I mean I was afraid that they were watching my every word on the computer and listening to my every word on the phone. Wow I guess that I don't need to be that worried after all. Or perhaps they just aren't that worried about them foreigners, but rather us internal dissidents. Oh who am I kidding, I'm just not that important.

A second bit of information is that it appears that the current pope is planning on bringing back some of that old time religion. Hallelujah!!!!!!

Finally, from my home state it looks like the Republicans might not be convinced to back the stimulus package. It is amazing, who could have predicted that? Republicans not being bi-partisan. Well when you have been perfectly wrong for the last two decades I guess there is no reason to start being right. There might be a song there somewhere.

No comments: