Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Level 3 and What It Means For YOU


Nothing really, but I wanted to think up a title. Well what it means for me is that I'm sitting here in my warm in the middle of a county that has declared a level 3 snow emergency, and wondering whether or not I should try to run to the next county over which is only a level 2 and then on to Columbus for a training (Columbus is also at a level 2).

Otherwise, I am able to look at the news today, oh boy. Obama is still giving away the store to get non-existent republican votes. What is wrong with the guy? He did win the primaries, but the last few were like playing out the clock for a football team that is way ahead -- a prevent defense as they say. He completely out performed Clinton early, then kind of coasted giving up short yardage.

Essentially the general election was his to lose, especially after the stock market melt down. He is obviously a talented politician, but I am not sure that he understands just what we are looking at. He also has what seems to be the democratic disease of our generation. A need to try to get the media (who are in the bag for the republicans, mostly) and the republicans themselves to just kind of like them. Can't we all just get along?

Of course the answer is: "no we can't." There are different political parties because people believe different things. Why do democrats act like abused family members who try to explain away every violent act of the abuser, by taking the blame themselves?

OK, so I guess this post is your punishment for the county sheriff declaring a level 3 and keeping me at home.

No comments: