Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Told Ya So

I had figured that when the Pentagon released figures of the Gitmo "recidivists" there were probably some problems with it. I also figured that there figures were released to put pressure on Obama. Guess what -------- right again.

It's an old joke, but apparently it is still knockin' em dead if you get my meanings, and I think you do. Simply make up the figures most people don't have the ability, knowledge, or willingness to check them or you out. You will get away with it most of the time and in these times with this press you can bet that if you are pushing right wing propaganda you will definately get a pass from the vast majority of the MSM.

Damn I wish I could be right about something good. You know like figuring what stock to take a chance on.

No comments: