Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gaza


Right now Israel is invading Gaza. I cannot imagine (or rather I am able to slightly imagine) how horrible it must be to live in that area. A stinking refugee camp since 1947 or there abouts. No work, no hope, and the conviction that the Israelis are the cause of it all. (When in reality they are only the cause of most of it.) I would probably be dead by now if I lived there because I would think that I had to do something and I don't think that something would be a peaceful something.

The problem with this whole thing in this country as Greenwald points out very clearly is that even though it appears as though Americans are about evenly divided the establishment is totally in the bag for Israel. Of course, if one starts to criticize Israel the media and those in power cry out that you are anti-Semite. What happens is that there are a lot of anti-Semites out there sooooooooooo.

The real problem with the state of Israel is that they cannot keep their country a haven for Jews from all over the world if they allow non Jews in freely. And they need their "guest workers" as much as we need our Hispanic guest workers, and they don't go home at night (home being defined as some where else). And they have babies.


No comments: