Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, February 7, 2009

We're All Juss Moderates Here


Wow, these people have no clue. To cut between 700,000 and 1,200,000 jobs from a "stimulus" bill is simply beyond belief. Then they brag about it. Then the President's spokes person congratulates them. Massive tax cuts in the bill apparently which the CBO has already said isn't a good idea.

These moderates are not moderates. Has Lieberman ever been a "moderate?" He is one thing that nothing that Al Gore does can make up for. Of course, I hope that Reed and Obama are happy they put him in the position of power he now has in this senate.

Moderates in D.C. = Reactionaries in the real world. (MDC=RRW). Gee, I think I'm getting this economics thingy.

No comments: