Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Centrists Urge [Insert Own Historical Analogy Here]

That would be us the people currently.


Other than the fact that anyone called a centrist (is that a word?) is really a conservative or more likely a reactionary and a friend of Mr. O, is that news story a surprise? I think not.

I guess we can all make up our own joke, but it does get kind of old.

Generally speaking when I make a terrible error in judgement I normally try to either correct it or just keep my mouth shut and not attract any more attention to myself. What do you suppose drives these people? They have really screwed up and yet they continue as if their actions have been validated by history. Both of my dogs and most of the cats are able to learn from their mistakes, why can't senators?

Well alrighty then, I might do that too, if I thought that I could get away with it. On the other hand, I would hope that I would have the ability to learn a little something from destroying the nation's economy. But hey why learn if you don't have to, right? You can bail out your friends and your bosses (just remember that we, the people, are not considered the bosses of those we elect). But really the little people do not count as we count, do not think as we think, are not really human, as they are human. So fuck em.

We are kind of the lesser breeds without the law, you know. I do believe that our present rulers have the same feeling for us little people that the Romanov's, Bourbons, and southern whites had for the serfs, peasants, and blacks. And you know what I'm beginning to think that we might deserve it cause we keep sending the same kind of people back to D.C. every election cycle.
So maybe the question is: Is we uneducable?

No comments: