Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ohio Politics


Well, hmmmmmmmmm. I don't know just how I feel about this. I would think that this might harm the party in the general election, but still if we're strong and Obama's policies are working I suspect that a decent primary fight won't matter much.

On the other hand given Fishers history of losing elections, including to both Montgomery and Taft he would, I think, be a less than stellar candidate. Then again Brunner has been a welcome breath of fresh air given our last secretary of state. It is hard to over estimate the importance of a good secretary of state in promoting strong democracy. She has been great in the job. Perhaps that is where she would best serve. Well there is a lot of time to decide.

No comments: