Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Some Fun or Oh To Be Joe the Plumber Right Now


So I was looking around the inter-tubes and I saw this. My how interesting. Who could have imagined?

These things have a certain morbid interest (hehe) for me, particularly when I receive a notice in the mail from my credit card company that they are about to raise my interest rates to pay for their screw ups.

At the same time we've got alleged democratic office holders who are still running around trying to screw their constituents.

The number of people who are still in power who seem to not understand just where we are as a nation right now is amazing. At the same time I see that Joe the Plumber is still running around getting paid to not be a plumber and not to open that business that will net him $250,000.00 this year. So if only I had spoken truth to power on TV. Oh wait, that would be speak right wing shibboleths to a moderately progressive candidate and then sell my immortal soul to fascists while selling out my co-workers and friends. No quite as catchy, but more accurate.

No comments: