Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, February 27, 2009

Divorce Mid-Western Style


Finally got the decision on the divorce I bloged about a couple of weeks ago.

Essentially, we won. Well we didn't exactly win, but we didn't lose. By that I mean that my guy didn't want anything that his [ex]wife had, he just didn't want her to get anything he has right now. In my opinion, the magistrate decided that nobody was to be believed (that is parties and witnesses). That the parties each stole, wasted, and hid all the money and property they could get their hands on while they were married. So essentially they are told to go and try not to sin anymore in this court's jurisdiction.

My guys pretty happy, I suspect the other party isn't, because I do believe that she thought there was a lot of money out there and that she was going to get it.

Personally, I don't think either of them has much of anything. Good fun while it lasted.

No comments: