Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Greenwald Said


I do not feel great today, probably a combination of grass (no the yard kind unfortunately) which I mowed earlier today and tree pollen. But to follow up on the last couple of posts: What Glenn said.

I hadn't expected much out of Obama, but I had expected a little more than: giving torturers a pass, staying in two colonial wars, giving mass amounts of money to the people who have [nearly?] destroyed our economy while continuing to screw the middle class and poor (often in the same bill, see UAW vs. the bankers), completely caving into the insurance industry, and empowering the homophobes in the military.

Other than that though he's done a pretty good job, eh?

No comments: