Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

McCain & Obama & Pravda in America

Well aren't we reporter types just sooo wonderful. Good God do these people have no shame. Does it not matter that our president admits casually that he approved torture in the White House? Does it not matter that he destroyed our economy and ruined out military? Does it not matter that the Republican nominee completely supports all the president has done (including the torture)? I see bitterness and its close neighbor anger everywhere I look here in my rural area. Do these reporters not see that?

I really didn't want to believe it, but they do work from a script mostly written by the most conservative Republicans. Not only that, but they are not even shy about being completely up front about being in the bag for the Republicans.

No comments: