Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Death

Well the Supremes have decided that the three drug cocktail is ok and not really cruel and unusual. Of course no one can come back and let us know for sure, but some of the things I've read seem to indicate that it appears to be unnecessarily painful (if you insist that capital punishment is ok).

What I can't understand is why can't we just use an over dose of heroin, if we gotta do it. It is certainly not painful.

By the way I am not one of those who thinks that we should treat the condemned the same way the victim was treated. I would hope that we are better as a society than that. Of course given our current rulers I guess I should figure that we really aren't any better than the worst of the mass murderers.

No comments: