Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Obama disappoints again

Can this be true? If it is it is amazing. As Webb refused to go to Iraq for the Dog and Pony Show, so should Obama. I mean let's face it Obama is not going to see anything that the commanding officers do not want him to see and not hear anything they don't want him to hear.

Normally, politicians wait until they are elected to trash their core beliefs. Well, we are in the twenty-first century now. I guess Obama figures that he has it sewed up. No need to pander to his supporters any more. Time to go after the McCain base. For gods sake does the man stand for nothing? (Don't answer that it was merely rhetorical).

In the meantime McCain is in Colombia when this just happens to happen. No coincidence there I'm sure.

You know I'm going to have to get me a new label: Obama disappoints again. It looks like I'll be using it a lot in the next several months.

No comments: