Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, July 25, 2008

Obama and the troops

Well once again the right is lying about Obama. Now they are saying that the troops didn't great him well and Obama blew by them. They said the same stuff about Kerry and it wasn't true.

Of course I was once a troop overseas during a war. You know what, as long as I was a troop I supported that whole damned war. Well there is one guy who said it best:

"Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service."

So I guess my main point is that you shouldn't ask the troops, for the most part they are going to support whatever they are doing.

No comments: