Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just Fucking Depressing


Now this is depressing (Matt Taibbi by way of Glenn Greenwald). On the other hand it does seem to explain a lot of things about where we are in this country concerning protests. It also, for me, explains why I felt so uncomfortable at the tea bagger here.

There is something really wrong with what is going on right now in our government and the way the president and congress has chosen to rescue the banking system from drowning while essentially leaving the middle class and un[under]employed to swim out on their own. If they can.

The suggestion that we have finally become a true peasant society doffing our hats at our betters while attacking each other seems pretty accurate to me. Sad really.

No comments: