Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Huh?

So I'm counting on this being relatively coherent. The chow has decided that chasing cats between the hours of midnight and 4:00 a..m. is not enough. No. I must join in the games. In the morning after the alarm goes off then the next thirty minutes are generally kind of confusing. I know that I get coffee and drink it and then get into my car and get dressed (not necessarily in that order, I hope) and go to work. Generally by the time I get to work I am awake. Luckily the interstate between my home and work is more or less straight.

Then a few hours later I find myself wondering just where it is I am. You know that when I was using the Colombian white powder as opposed to the Colombian black grains I was able to awake and move about much more quickly. Although it did cost a lot more.

This is all to say that there are several things I would like to comment on relatively intelligently, but I really do not seem able to do that right now.

No comments: