Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Supremes


Well this is just kind of depressing. I had been kind of following the case a little, but I'm not surprised that it looks like the court will up hold a strip search for ibuprofen. I mean who would have thought eh?

My entire professional life has been spent with a court that has gotten more and more conservative, and let's face it, it started out that way. Growing up with a Warren court kind of gets you to expect something decent and good from the people who sit there. Hell look at Warren and Brennan one good republican and the other a conservative democrat both appointed by a good republican and some of the most progressive people ever to sit on the court.

No one appointed by any of the presidents since Johnson has been as progressive as these guys appointed by Eisenhower.

No comments: