Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, March 19, 2010

More Health Care Shit


Been in Columbus most of the day. Went in for another visit to my nearly socialized medicine clinic (V.A.) to get my hearing aid looked at. Had an appointment for 1:30 got in a couple of minutes early and got out by 1:32. No really. They have to send the aid out to get it fixed and then it will be mailed to me within two weeks.


Then we spent the rest of the day hanging out at a book store and having coffee with a friend. Pleasant, but I am exhausted. So I'll just link to these two things about [not real HCR, but real shit sandwiches]. First, a point by point by Jane Hamsher. Then a little essay from Slobber and Spittle [a good blog even if he really doesn't have a St.].

No comments: