Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tabloids


Why do I become so enamored of these kind of tabloid stories? I loved the Octo Mom, and April's Mom. Although I've got to say that the April's Mom story ended a little to soon for my tastes. Can't get enough of freaks, I guess.

What I like about the S.C. Gov. story is that the A.P. is reporting it as solved as of this morning. Although, as of 8:15 no one in the media have as yet spoken directly to the gov.

Ah well, perhaps we can have a kidnapping of a perky blond to keep my mind off the economy. One can only hope.


Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. It just gets better and better. I love this kind of story. A weird political "leader" on top of the weirdness. How much fun is this. Bread and circuses keeps me going.

No comments: