Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just Back Away


So dragging myself out of bed and getting ready to go off to Dillon Lake (That's Ohio, not Colorado) to make an appearance at an official picnic. Then later off to The Wilds for a sunset safari. Married to the little woman for a year tomorrow, and they said it would never last. Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal.


I drive by the exit to The Wilds every day and haven' t been there for about ten years. I don't know what when something that great is right next door, I don't visit it on a regular basis. Oh well making up for that today. Maybe more later on.

I gave her some books (traditionally a paper gift for the first anniversary) and a sunflower bouquet, I'm golden.

Looking at the disaster that has become the Obama government and watching those who get money to comment on those things (unlike me who screams and throws feces for free). I guess that I became so scared of what four more years of the kind of government we'd had eight years of that I thought it was necessary to vote for Obama.

Well I guess the joke is on me (and everybody who hoped for any kind of a moderately liberal or progressive change). The republicans would have to run Satan him (or her) self for me to vote in the next presidential election.

No comments: