Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jess Local Disasters


Ok, I'm really not up to writing about the same thing I've written about in my last two posts. All I can say is even Greenwald agrees with me (although, since he hasn't read me he doesn't realize it of course). And of course his writing is more nuanced. But other than that he got it from me.


On the home front, the garage door broke; the computer broke and the warranty people say its not their problem; some water pipes in the bathroom broke; the electric is doing some weird stuff in the kitchen; and my car's front end needs several hundred dollars. Not work, it just wants several hundred dollars. All my mechanical pieces of equipment need several hundred dollars periodically. Preferably at a point in time that I don't have it.


I'm just tired.

No comments: