Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ubiquitous (Scary) Black Man


Now there's some scary black men
So do you suppose that this is real, or that is that ubiquitous scary dangerous black man going around; assaulting our womens and and McCain workers and killing our children?

At any rate I see that Fox is going to beat that gong for awhile. Or punch that white girl in the face, if you will.

Let's see what does this have going for it? A scary black man, a white woman, a crime committed in a high traffic area and no witnesses. Hmm, sounds believable to me. Hell, I believed Susan Smith.

Well all of these stories merely show that we need our scary black, for who else would we blame when all goes wrong. I would have been posting myself, but the scary black man in my id kept me away form the computer.

No comments: