Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, October 17, 2008

Joe The Plumber


Is it possible for America and the media trivialize everything? Even serious questions concerning taxes and who should pay for this government is so trivialized as to be meaningless.
Essentially, you have some one lie to the candidate and unless he lies to the Republican candidate he becomes a media star.
UPDATE: I had forgotten about Grahaem Frost the 12 year old who was hounded by the right because he spoke out about S-Chip. Did his parents have granite counter tops?
Whenever I think that things can't get any worse in our political discourse, all I have to do is wait around and boy oh boy, here comes another right wing blast.
Oh, so the answer to my question is: YES.

No comments: