Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Fucked


In Florida, I know I shouldn't enjoy the place so much, but I do. I don't do a lot except hang out, go to the beach, eat, and read.

Opened the paper today (that is something else I do, I read the local newspaper, in this case the Daytona Beach newspaper) to find that Helen Thomas said bad things about Israel and has to quit immediately. Ann Coulter still has a job, still after telling us that Jews had better become Xains or else you know.

So our foriegn policy is run by a brutally colonialist country that can do no wrong. Well OK, a different brutally colonialist country other than the USof A that can do no wrong.

Aw hell, I go on line and I read Krugman that we can expect a lost decade that is a recovery, except a recovery that really doesn't help most of us, then I read that our doctors have been experimenting on "detainees" to see how much we can torture them (oops I mean harshaly interrigate them).

Well I'm heading for the beach (the east coast, not the west coast where I would be able to watch the oil come ashore) so it will appear to be OK for awhile.

3 comments:

Cujo359 said...

I think the secret to a relaxing vacation this year will be to avoid reading newspapers, or any similar publication. I intend to try this. I figure whatever they screwed up while I was away will still be screwed up when I get back.

They don't seem to be able to fix anything.

lawguy said...

On the way back home, in a non smoking room that has clearly been smoked in. On the othr hand it is Virginia, so what do I expect.

You are probably right, my Mom reads the local paper every day, so it come with breakfast in the morning.

Microsoft Office 2007 said...

Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft word
Office 2007
Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office 2007
Office 2007 key
Office 2007 download
Office 2007 Professional
Outlook 2010
Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010
Windows 7