Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gay Pride



So went to Columbus today to take the LW to a quilting convention. The sign up for the convention (at the Hyatt on North High) said you would want to be signed in and inside before noon. The reason; some sort of parade, they didn't know what[?!]. So after the LW signed in I took my book and went outside and walked up High Street to see what was going on. It didn't take me long to figure it out.
Gay Pride.

The parade was not as outrageous as in the past nor as in places like say New York or San Francisco, but still fun. It was followed up with about thirty or so any gay pride demonstrators, with signs that said: God Hates Homo Sex" and a sign that a silhouette of two guys fucking saying that god hated them. They brought their kids out of course. on the other hand there were at least three churches marching in the main parade and a lot of kids.

I was very happy that I happened to wear my new t-shirt:

No comments: