Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Step Right Up Rubes


So Elizabeth Warren has been appointed a special advisor to our glorious leader and Geither. Whoop fucking eee. I will make a prognostication. She will be gone before the 2012 election season is even remotely underway and some plutocrats' suck up will be named the head of the bureau that is to protect us consumers, but won't.

Now if I could just figure out how to make some money out of this most recent round of fuck the average American and make liberals (or progressives, if that is what you want to be called so conservatives won't make fun of you too loudly) think that they are getting something out of Obama, that would be helpful, to me at least and isn't that what this great country is all about?

1 comment:

colette said...

Well, dirty hippie law has always been one of my specialties, so I guess I'm in the right place.