Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Monday, December 1, 2008

We're In a Recession Oh Boy


This headline pretty much says it all concerning just where we are today and how we got here. I mean come on "Dow Plunges on News Recession Began in Dec. 2007?" I thought that these people who do the trading are supposed to know those sorts of things. I mean isn't that why they make the big bucks?


I mean I kind of thought something like that some time ago, but I figured that I couldn't be right, I mean what did I know? Well I wasn't smart enough to make any money out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a recession, it isn't always bad. Most people don't realize how much money there is out there. During economic times like this, there is more money to be had than ever. Because of the bailouts and economy, lenders are bending over backwards to bail you out too. Believe it or not, there is people getting tons of cheap money nowdays to start businesses, buy homes, pay off debt, and more. Recession Bailouts for YOU