Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Back

Ok, I realize that no one really cares that I was gone, but this is good practice.

At any rate I was busy writing the fifth chapter of a novel my writing group is writing. Unfortunately, I neglected to read the fourth chapter carefully enough, so I'm going to have to go back and fix the beginning. Don't worry you will all (both of you) be given a copy of the chapter both before and after the corrections.

I've been reading the various blogs concerning the battles between Clinton and Obama. The battles are more vicious than those between the democrats and republicans. But then you know the most vicious fights seem to take place between those who are really not very far apart ideologically.

Kind of like the later Roman republic. Moving towards our Caesars. Leaving the generally population behind. The great mass of people more than willing to lay themselves down for the glorious leader, whoever that may be.

Damn I'm kind of glad I'm old.

No comments: