Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Monday, July 26, 2010

Whatthehell, whatthehell

Drifting back into the living here. Finished with a lot of stuff and am starting to look at the Shirley Sherrod thing.

It is all over the net, but it does look like the MSM has decided that in reality the real victims here were Brietbart and Fox, not really Ms. Sherrod at all, I guess. The other interesting part of this is that the right and left blogs haved staked out their positions: Right wingers, it is the disgusting Obama administration and the NAACP that really screwed over Ms. Sherrod and not Brietbart; left wingers it is Brietbart and Fox and the rest of the noise machine of the right, not the Obama people or the NAACP.

As I've said elsewhere I, personally, have enough contempt for all of them, and in fact the only person who seems to have come out of this whole is Ms. Sherrod. Conservatives are fond of the parable or fable of the Frog and Scorpion. "You knew my nature." While liberals prefer the more modern version: Animal House: "You screwed up, you trusted us."

How the NAACP and Obama could have jumped in accused both Sherrod and in the NAACP's case their own members of racism is nearly beyond me. Especially, since this guy is the same guy that did the ACORN video, which was later proven to be nearly totally lies. But buy into it they did. There does seem to be a cowardliness that simply overlays the progressive community in a way that didn't exist when I was younger. I do not know what it is, but there you have it. These scum on the right have a sort of power over the minds of the "responsible" left. To cow or frighten them into groveling supplication when in fact, nothing untoward was ever done.

No comments: