Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Monday, November 2, 2009

Democracy Wins


Wow, just wow. We congratulate Karzai on steeling the election so efficiently that no one will run against him in the run offs. Too much danger. Why is it that I am not supposed to think of Vietnam when I think of this place? Is it because there are no jungles there, cause there are certainly enough incredibly corrupt loser politicians that we are backing to make the whole thing seem like a case of deja vu all over again.

How stupid are we not only do we congratulate the guy, but also the British government and the U.N. How is it not like Vietnam? No jungle, so it's much cleaner and oh yeah, we are only losing about a fifth as many soldiers per week as we did during Vietnam. So I guess that means that we can continue on for thirty years or until we or the Chinese run out of money. Or we run out of unmanned drones.

No comments: