Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I can hire half the working class to kill the other half


- Well, that was kind of just terrible last night.

I am sure that it will be explained to me by the usual suspects.  That is how the national democrats and Obama could not have done anything more then they did (which was next to nothing) to help the democrats in Wisconsin.  I will update when they explain it all.

Ever since I read that the guy who was getting a million bucks from Clinton in the primary to help manage her campaign (and no I don't feel like even taking the few minutes Google will take to find it) did not understand how delegates were awarded in democratic primaries I have felt mostly hopeless as far as the democrats are concerned.  I had thought that they were part of a larger conspiracy, but now I'm not so sure.

I guess one of the really scary things is that a majority of the voters believe that they shouldn't have nice things, but that since they can't have nice things other middle class people just like them shouldn't be allowed to have nice things either.  On the other hand our betters, that is the 1%, if I may be allowed to adopt a cliche, can have very very very nice things.  One says while bowing and tugging on their forelock.

Like Atrios says in another context I'm beginning to think that about all there is left to do is to document the atrocities.

No comments: