Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Friday, November 9, 2007

Just too frustrated

Just too frustrated to post. An attorney general who doesn't know if water boarding is or is not torture. He's voted in by all the Republicans and a not insignificant number of Democrats. None of the senators who are running for president can take the time from their busy schedules to come to the Senate to vote against him (even though they all spoke out against him).
I feel like I am shouting into a very loud wind. What I can see so clearly from my little town in Southeastern Ohio, those incredibly wealthy senators seem to have no clue about. What I am trying to say is that the Democratic congress seems to have lower poll numbers then the President. Still they will not take a stand and try to fight it out. Why in god's name is that?
I would think that they would at least want to follow the votes to more power. They don't even seem to want to do that. Let alone fight for what might be right.
If this is indeed the second time it certainly doesn't seem like a farce.

No comments: