Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm not like the others.

Banned In China

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Drum Circle


So, I went to a drum circle today. I've never been to one before. No one told me it was participatory before I got there. Since, I have to lease whatever rhythm I happen to be able to show at any given moment, this was not the easiest couple of hours. And yes I was a dirty hippy back in the day, but I really only consumed music (and drugs), no I fully participated in the sex part thank you very much.

It (the drum circle today, not the sec back in the day) happened at a little new age kind of place called Asbury Chapel, a kind (at this time) new age place. Only middle aged and older white folks, plus one kid who was about two and who refused to drum at all (very strange).

No comments: